David Christopherson, Candidate for Hamilton Centre in Federal Election 2011
Details page for this candidate.
In This Page:
Candidate Details (top)
|Election||Federal Election 2011|
|Party||New Democratic Party of Canada|
|Bio||* Elected the Member of Parliament for Hamilton Centre in 2004, re-elected in 2006
* Member of the House of Commons Standing Committee on Public Accounts
* Chair of the NDP's Ontario Caucus
* Deputy Chair of the Parliamentary Steel Caucus
* Served as Solicitor General in the Ontario government
* In 1999 appointed NDP House Leader in the Ontario Legislature
* In 2001 elected Deputy Speaker of the Ontario Legislature
* Past President of CAW Local 525
Responses to Questions (top)
This candidate does not appear to have responded to any questions yet.