David Brown, Candidate for Hamilton East-Stoney Creek in Ontario Provincial Election 2014
Details page for this candidate.
In This Page:
Candidate Details (top)
|Election||Ontario Provincial Election 2014|
|Area||Hamilton East-Stoney Creek|
|Party||Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario|
|Bio||David Brown is a land use planner and small business owner.
He has experience finding solutions.
David's fresh perspective will focus on good jobs for our community and getting you value for your tax dollar so we can afford the services that you care about; like dependable health care, affordable energy costs and reliable transportation infrastructure.
- Owns a Land Use Planning Consulting business (15 years)
- Past-President, Ontario Association of Committees of Adjustment and Consent Authorities
- Worked over 10 years, City of Mississauga
- Former Chairman of the Mississauga Traffic Safety Council
- Member, Hamilton and Stoney Creek Chambers of Commerce
- Avid outdoorsman and member of the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
- A tuba player currently performing with the Weston Silver Band
- David, 47, lives in Hamilton with his spouse, Diane Bubanko and their family
My father grew up in Ireland and found himself on the wrong side of the law. When he showed up Monday morning at the local police station, as he was told, he was given a choice. Fill out an application form and have the opportunity to become a cop or walk away. He chose opportunity. And six years later when his friend invited him to come to Ontario, he chose opportunity again.
My mother was raised in Prince Edward Island and when she couldn't find work, she followed opportunity to Ontario. She found work here and met the local cop, my father.
As a Land Use Planning Consultant people give me the opportunity to navigate them through the complex and often confusing world of government. And like my parents, I believe Ontario is a land of opportunity. I want to continue to help people find their way.
I believe as your elected representative, I can contribute in changing government to make it less intrusive and more efficient; to help re-create a climate of opportunity in Ontario. I want to help people find work and get the best from their government when it comes to education, health care, infrastructure and justice.
I'd like your support so that I can help give others their opportunity.
Responses to Questions (top)
This candidate does not appear to have responded to any questions yet.